"THE STORE by maidens" asks for the minimum amount of personal information so that users can use it with peace of mind.
"THE STORE by maidens" pays the utmost attention to the protection of personal information provided.
The way of thinking about the protection of personal information of "THE STORE by maidens" is as follows.
- We use personal, group, and corporate information registered by our members only for the purpose of developing and providing cutting-edge functions and services in "THE STORE by maidens". shall pay attention.
- Except as specified in this agreement, we will not use it for any other purpose. (The purpose is stipulated in paragraph 2 below)
- Except as specified in this agreement, we will not disclose to third parties. (Management is stipulated in paragraph 2 below)
- In addition, appropriate management will be carried out regularly by the methods stipulated in this agreement.
- Personal information collected when members use the services of "THE STORE by maidens" is managed in accordance with "THE STORE by maidens"'s approach to personal information protection.
- The personal information protection policy of "THE STORE by maidens" applies only to services directly provided by "THE STORE by maidens", and does not apply to services of other organizations, companies, etc. connected by links, etc.
- Use of the services of "THE STORE by maidens" shall be done at the user's responsibility.
- "THE STORE by maidens" does not take any responsibility for any damage caused by using various information obtained from our homepage and other homepages linked to this homepage.
2. Collection and use of personal information for “THE STORE by maidens”
"THE STORE by maidens" requires some personal information about members in order to develop and provide cutting-edge functions and services to members.
- Please manage the ID and password of the shop at your own responsibility.
- We recommend that you change your password regularly and avoid names, dates of birth, and phone numbers that can be easily guessed by others.
- Also, please do not disclose, lend, or transfer personal information even if it is an acquaintance or friend.
- Please do not write your password in the inquiry e-mail or the Q&A on our website.
- Collected personal information will be used only to the extent necessary to provide the services of "THE STORE by maidens" and will not be provided to any third party except in the following cases.
- When there is consent of the member
- When sending an e-mail requesting consent for the use of personal information from a member
- When disclosing to a company (for example, a subcontractor) that has signed a non-disclosure agreement with us in advance, to the extent necessary
- When sending e-mails or direct mails for advertisement of our company or our business partners to members
- When disclosure of personal information is requested in accordance with other legal provisions, such as orders from courts or administrative agencies, or when there is a need to investigate crimes, eliminate or prevent infringement of third parties' rights, or otherwise comply with this.
- The member shall agree in advance to the use of personal information by the method specified above, and shall not raise any objection.
- In addition, "THE STORE by maidens" may share personal information of members with our business partners in the following cases.
- When there is a business reason such as a special service for members. In this case, we will ask for the consent of the member before providing the information, and will not provide it without consent.
- When creating statistical materials, market research, data analysis, etc. In this case, we will only provide information that has been processed so that it is not possible to identify a specific individual.
If you have any questions about the approach to personal information shown here, please contact us using the inquiry form .